This are an assortment of links that I have come across while doing research.
They are all in one way or another related to my research. I hope they are useful to other
people as they have been useful to me.
Distributed structured prediction.
- LIBLINEAR: Linear
- LIBSVM: Non-linear SVM.
- Kaggle: Machine learning competitions.
- CMA-ES: Global black box
- VLfeat (github): SIFT descriptors and other tools.
- OpenCV: Large general usage computer vision library
- OpenFace: Full pipeline for
face recognition using deep networks.
- IntraFace: Face
attributes, feature detection, expression and expression transfer.
- VGG Face Descriptor:
Deep network-based face descriptor.
- drawNet: See
what’s going on in a network.
Natural Language Processing
- manopt: General optimization on manifolds.
- smanifold: Exponential and
logarithmic map for implicitly defined manifolds for principal geodesic analysis.